A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished.
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc.. The data they store is of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
The user with the registration and acceptance of their conditions consent to the use of selected cookies. This website uses those strictly necessary for its proper functioning and to perform Web usage statistics, which in no case make the user identifiable. By using the website you are authorizing us to store the trace left by your IP address for the purpose of system administration, improving the effectiveness of the site and making global statistical studies, as well as a security measure and to respond to legal requirements if necessary. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by configuring your browser to do so, you can be notified on screen of the receipt of cookies to prevent their installation on your hard drive, and you can delete cookies that have already been installed. The management of cookies varies depending on the browser, so we recommend that you go to the “options” or “tools” menu of your Web browser to configure the level of security and authorization of cookies. In this case, it is possible that, for technical reasons, some of the functionalities of the website may not respond properly.
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on the period of time they remain activated:
- Session: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Permanent: these are those in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie manager, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on their functionality:
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to enable the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, manage the payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the application for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purpose of billing licenses of the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security features during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks.
Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as an additional element of design or “layout” of the service offered to the user, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform, based on criteria such as the edited content, without collecting information from users for other purposes, such as customizing that advertising content or other content.
- Analysis cookies: are those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Preference or personalization cookies: are those that allow remembering information for the user to access the service with certain features that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to display when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which they access the service, etc.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: are those that store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
- Registration Cookies: These are generated once the User has registered or has subsequently opened his session, and are used to identify him in the Services with the following objectives: To keep the User identified so that, if he closes a Service, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day re-enters said Service, he will continue to be identified, thus facilitating his browsing without having to identify himself again. This functionality can be deleted if the User clicks on the “close session” functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time the User enters the Service he/she will have to log in to be identified. Check if the User is authorized to access certain Services, for example, to participate in a contest.
- Geolocation Cookies: are used to find out what country you are in when you request a Service. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help target content to your location.
- Third-party Advertising Cookies: they allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed. In this way, these third parties can store Cookies sent from this website from Users’ browsers, as well as access the data stored in them.
- Social Cookies: these are set by social networks in their services in order to share content with third parties. By using social networks such as Instagram or Facebook and accepting their legal texts you can receive our advertising.
Yes, not only delete them, but also block them, either generally or for a specific domain. To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and delete them.
All browsers allow you to make changes that allow you to deactivate the configuration of cookies. You may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
Here’s how to access a particular cookie in the Chrome browser. Note: these steps may vary depending on your browser version:
Go to Settings or Preferences via the File menu or by clicking on the customization icon at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click on the Show advanced options option
- Go to Privacy, Content settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- You will see a list of all cookies sorted by domain. To make it easier to find cookies for a particular domain, enter part or all of the address in the Search cookies field.
- After performing this filter, one or more lines with the cookies of the requested website will appear on the screen. Now you only have to select it and press the X to proceed to its elimination.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the privacy level you want.
To access Firefox browser cookie settings follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- Under History choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the Accept cookies option, you can enable or disable it according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- Here you will see the option Block cookies for you to adjust the type of blocking you want to do.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies for you to adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Launch the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the Accept cookies option for you to check or uncheck the box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings.
- You can now enable or disable the Allow cookies checkbox.
This Cookies Policy may be modified according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to the Users through the web.
If you have any questions about the conditions reflected in this Legal Notice, or if you wish to make any suggestions or recommendations, please contact us through our email email@example.com.
- The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must carry out your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it to that effect. According to Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. If you want information about the use that Google gives to the cookies we attach this link https://www.google.es/intl/es-ES/policies/technologies/cookies/
Date of last update: June 27, 2022